Monthly Meet Ups on Zoom:
- Wednesday, Sep 15, 2021 01:00 PM MT
- Wednesday, Oct 20, 2021 01:00 PM MT
- Wednesday, Nov 17, 2021 01:00 PM MT
- Wednesday, Dec 15, 2021 01:00 PM MT
- Wednesday, Feb 16, 2022 01:00 PM MT
- Wednesday, Mar 16, 2022 01:00 PM MT
Wednesday, Dec 15, 2021 01:00 PM – Time-Focus-Energy: When To Create Inclusion?
In this segment, we will continue to explore the inclusion system. Our goal is to understand when to create inclusion? This question may appear to have a direct answer, of course, now! Yet, can a mechanic repair a vehicle with only a screwdriver? Most would be unable to do so.
Therefore, we want to ensure that we feel equipped to address a complex topic such as inclusion. Hence, we can create an inclusion system that is sustainable during moments of uncertainty. Several tools will allow us to do so.
- First, we need to know where we are before determining where we would like to be. (Article – Inclusive Leadership Traits – 25 mins)
- Second, we can then strategically assess our capabilities and future aspirations (Article – SOAR Analysis – 5 mins)
- Lastly, we can take the results from the SOAR analysis and begin to create cyclical efforts using action research where we plan, act, observe, and reflect to address effectiveness.
From the last session, when have you created your own system of inclusion? (Slides from the last discussion)– What tools did you use?