Snowsports have been growing in popularity for some time in China, and the market is set to skyrocket as the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics approaches. WPIC’s China E-commerce Accelerator Program was created to help brands capitalize on opportunities in the Chinese market quickly. The initiative was launched last year and Batch III of the program is now open for applications. By participating, snowsports brands will be live in China ready for the big 6/18 shopping festival, so they can build a brand presence ahead of the Winter Games.
In this webinar, WPIC will provide an overview of China’s snowsports market and walk you through each step of the program – giving you an end-to-end view of what it takes to launch in the world’s #1 e-commerce market.
Join us to learn how your brand can expand into China in less than 30 days. Moderated by Todd Embley, host of The Negotiation podcast, and featuring Joseph Cooke, Co-founder and President of WPIC, this webinar will discuss:
- Concrete steps on how brands can launch in the Chinese market in under 30 days
- An overview of China’s digital landscape and leading e-commerce platforms
- China’s snowsports market and the opportunities for growth in 2021 and beyond
- Administrative, legal, financial and logistical first steps
- Domestic tax and regulatory requirements
- And much more