In a few short months, the eyes of the world will descend upon Beijing, as China plays host to the 2022 Winter Olympics in February.
With China’s government indicating that development of a winter sports culture has become a national priority, as well as multiple levels of government investing billions of dollars in infrastructure (ski resorts, training facilities, media content, and more), there has never been a better time for global snowsports brands to approach the Chinese market in search of their next billion consumers.
Join WPIC Marketing + Technologies and SIA for an engaging webinar about the current landscape for international snowsports brands in China and how SIA members can launch in-market to ride the wave of Olympic interest in skiing, snowboarding and more.
The webinar will cover:
• The Chinese government’s national mandate to grow domestic participation in snowsports
• The expected impact of the upcoming 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing
• Areas within the sports sector that have seen significant investment
• Which product categories are growing in China within the snowsports sector
• How WPIC executes a China market entry or growth strategy for international sports brands
• Which tactics drive growth in the market
• Storage, shipping and logistical considerations; cross-border vs. e-commerce
• And more